Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Multimedia message (Posted by Phone)


6000 miles!

--------------------------------------------

The picture and "6000 miles!" was posted from my cell phone yesterday evening as I turned the odometer over. I don't know what made me look down to see the approach at 5,999 because half the time I run with a turn signal on for miles before I glance at the panel at all. Whatever the reason, there I was on my way to nowhere in particular when I noticed the milestone number about to flip and fortuitously had a place to stop so I could take the picture. With these 6,000 and the 2,000 on the Fly I'm sure I'll have over 10,000 cycle miles in by summer's end. I know that won't be a lot compared to guys who've been riding for years, but for me? I'm happy to measure my success in nickels and dimes. They add up!

2 comments:

Scootin' Fool said...

Dude! That's awesome. I'm about there on my People 150, well, officially at least. I think I'm a bit past that in actuality, because my Odo doesn't report accurately, but just the same, I'll soon hit 10,000 Klms which equates to 6200 Miles.

You'll have to come to the New Holland rally so you can add a few more miles. :)

Anonymous said...

That's great. Just think of all the fun / joy those miles represent. May there be thousands and thousands more!