Morning Experiences Waking up, splashing warm water on my face, entering
the garden with the dogs, I always find two things — excitement at what the
day ...
I don’t normally share anything very personal on here, but I was diagnosed
with an anxiety disorder recently. Yoga and breathing exercises and
meditation w...
The Middle of Nowhere Group has done it again! The Whisky Dick Rally was
already on it's third year when we discovered this gem, and we are still
sorry th...
Years ago I had a motorcycle (for a minute). In 2012, I sold it and bought
a scooter. I love the styling, the culture, the overall total package of
scootin...
It's winter here in Pennsylvania, and the scooter is not getting as much
use as it had been since the heater in the Jag was fixed a few weeks back.
Scooter...
1 comment:
Moving pictures Joe. Hope you had a good trip.
Post a Comment