Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

To whomever finds himself here and celebrates Christmas, may you have a most blessed, peaceful, love-filled Christmas with those whom you love.


I was dreaming of a dry Christmas and got my wish, so although I had nowhere to go except to Aunt Betty's to cut her ham I just had to take the scooter out on Christmas Day for no other reason than because I could.  Anybody noticing those few extra seconds of daylight in the past few days?  Me neither, but wait till they start adding up!

Merry Christmas!  God bless us, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joe:

Merry Christmas to you and your family too. Glad you managed to get out for a ride. Luckily we have no snow either

bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin

Doug Klassen said...

Merry Christmas to you, Joe. I hope you had a fine day with your family. I rode my Kawasaki the 45 miles to my niece's house to meet up with my family. 74° and clear skies, a perfect day for a nice ride. ;-)